"FLAGS" for 8 to 16 Youth is our young sailors, Learn to race program.
10 "AOS" supplied Laser Bugs, plus up to 10 privately owned Sabots are invited.
It is the ideal session if you wish your child to step into the sport of Sailing by attending AOS supported regattas.
Lessons covered in a "Flags" session may include.
* Boat preparation, tuning and sail trim setup.
* How to Sail Fast on all points of sail.
* Boat handling drills.
* Recognising the official flags.
* Knowing the difference between Tactics and Race Strategy.
* Race Start practice.
* Advanced Sailboat racing rules.
* Clean Air vs Dirty Air zones.
Our Coach's are all quality sailboat racers with plenty of experience behind them. Representing South Queensland, Queensland and Australia is part of the criteria required to be an AOS Coach.
Sessions available to our "Flags" kids are;
* "Flags" 2 hour sessions. Booked on this page.
* "Flags" Pre regatta 6 hour sessions. Booked on this page.
* "Junior Supported Regattas". Book in with the "Junior Support" page.
Varies dependant on duration.
Price will be advertised alongside the relevent BOOK NOW button.