Learn to Sail for the kids.
Gybers is designed to take your child from having no experience, to being able to sail solo in a small dinghy.
The AOS supplies everything required and takes your child from understanding the boats parts and recognising the importance of being safe on the water. To being able to sail around a set course alone.
Our "Gybers" Learn to sail area is very safe, non tidal, no waterborne traffic and protected from strong winds.
Children aged between 6 and 8 are guided towards learning crewing techniques.
Children aged between 8 and 16 are encouraged to Learn to Sail solo.
On occasion sailors will have a crew aboard to learn the important skill of sailing as part of a team.
* Suited to children 6 to 16 years of age.
* Maximum group size of 15.
* 90 minute sessions.
* Every week in all 4 terms. (Days selected at the start of each term)
* 4pm till 5.30pm.
* Start anytime during the term (Pro Rata Invoicing is available)
* Everything supplied.
* Your children will get wet.
* Wear suitable clothing dependant upon the season of the year.
* Hats are advised.
* Sunscreen applied.
* Footwear is preferred, however not strictly required by the AOS.